Tuesday, December 07, 2004

last entry before enlistment

yoz. here i am with my last entry before enlistment. in less than 12 hrs i wld have to be in tekong. dunno how to describe my feeling right now. feeling a bit of excitement, but also some fears at the same time. heard a lot of stories abt there, but dunno whether those are true or not. guess i have to experience it myself.

gonna be stuck there till xmas. 3 wks in camp. gonna miss my comp. miss everything at home. but think my mum is gonna miss me more. she alreadly have been crying for days. it is as if i am going to die like tat. bet she gonna cry there also. dun make a scene can liao. hehe. i had told her not to worry. i wld be fine. i know how to take care of myself. haizzz.. and tmr my grandma also wants to come. wow! 3 ppl sending off 1 person. the lesser the better i prefer. if not i cld turn emotional tmr...

nothing much to say. hope everything turns out well...

No comments: