Thursday, November 25, 2004

over over over!

A levels are finally over! happy? yes! no more mugging. the thought of not doing any sch work for 2 yrs is so so.. i dunno how to describe. but i think cannot dun do anything. if not my brain will get rusty when i get to uni. the design paper was like so straightforward and easy. i finished it in like 45 min, all the while grinning down there. the thought of everything will finally be over is all over my head. everyone is so happy also loh. ok. no more talk abt a levels. shall wait until next yr when the results are out.

went to sim lim with yingxuan after the papers. she looking for rechargable battery. i also looked around for digital cam. couldn't bear to look much loh. no $$ to buy. saw so many things i want to buy. want to buy a laptop. a thumb drive. saw a 1GB thumbdrive. not forgetting my sony cybershot cam. wait until my MD rots, i gonna get a ipod. so many things to work towards in 2 yrs. so i shall start planning my financial account in order to get these things. also as i was telling xuan, a trip to bangkok before going into uni to stock up my wardrobe. i am so looking forward to the end of my NS. in the meantime, just bear with it.

rented some vcd to watch at home. shld be rotting at home these few days. i am very much a home person, so it wld be perfectly fine for me to stay home. plus cleaning up of my room. it is in total chaos right now. and the amount of dust in my room is horrible. dunno where those dust came from when my room windows are like shut for almost the whole day.

haha. i am feeling damm high now!

No comments: