Monday, October 11, 2004

It's 3.30 am now and i am still blogging? haha. not going to sch tmr. just finished my acjc maths paper and it was freaking difficult. great difference bwt it and the a level 2003. my econs drq is only done halfway thru. freaking 3 pages of words to read before doing the qns. dun even know wat the passage is taking abt. never finish up my work + me not sleeping at this hr means no sch for me. haha. last 3 days of sch and i not gonna 'treasure' it? hu cares abt sch. looking at yz blog just now and he mention of how he gonna miss his class or something like tat. as for s07, sure i am not gonna miss it. it is indeed sad tat the class is not bonded at all. but hu cares, ppl just come here to get their A and then leave this place. In fact the class and ppl i really missed wld be frm my pri sch. some of us still keep in contact. those were the days... chaorui suggest tat all of us meet up at the end of this yr, before some of us guys go into NS.

i am freaking bored now. can't sleep and dun feel like studying anymore. wat to do??

No comments: