Tuesday, October 19, 2004

grad day

I just received my enlistment letter today. Going in on 8 dec. and prom is on the same day loh. sianz. paid the FULL sum alreadly. gonna sell my ticket or worse come to worse i just give it to someone loh. Seems like almost all of us have received the letter. as soon as i tore open the letter my mum handed to me, i then start to receive sms liao on their date of enlistment. ber going in same day as me. some a few days later, some in jan. ok i gonna start counting down to how many freedom days i gonna have. got to start some training also. if not go in will die.

yest was grad day. it was quite crap loh. sch started with assembly and we the YEP team got to go up to the atrium there to do a thank you bow. not all came. but at least it was a 'great way' to end the days at nj. then the so called 'grand ceremony' at the hall. was crap. had to sit on the floor somemore. listen to talk by cheng, result analysis, them trying to motivate us to work hard. the interesting thing was the slide show, where all the teachers dedicate message to their class. but it was too long and it soon got very draggy. after the whole thing, then we start to sing National Dream. michelle was singing on stage for dunno how many times loh. then ppl started throwing ppl into the sky. we did not throw yee. think he wld fly to the roof if we did tat. saw derek lee being thrown by s06. he almost flipped over. we then got our results slip ( which was one of the reason i came for the thing). shocking tat i got 81 percentile for econs. went to take photo after tat. first was outside the hall. peiling kena bullied by us. haha. first it was her face being covered, then her pony tail standing up. maybe i wld post the pic when peiling n xuan uploaded them. we then went back to class and took more pics. some wacky pics, and some formal one. think i took the most photo on this day.

went to watch white chicks with yz after the whole thing and it was freaking funny! both of us were laughing like mad ppl. some stupid quotes:
" I am having a B.F." "She's having a bitch fit"
"opps sorry, these are new" referring to her fake boobs.
"I am gonna write a letter!"
"This ain't a bag. It's prada!"
" we gonna so shoppinggggggg!"
The scene when they are shopping was really so funnY!!! when they are in the changing room. and the scene where the 2 real twins were stripped by the FBI agent. Haven't seen such a funny movie. the last one shld be austin powers goldmember.

and there is the bimbo song, " A Thousand Miles" the part where the black guy sang was just so .....

Making my way downtown
Walking fast
Faces passed
And I'm home bound

Staring blankly ahead J
ust making my way
Making my way
Through the crowd

And I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder....

If I could fall Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could Just see you
Tonight

It's always times like these
When I think of you
And I wonder
If you ever
Think of me

'Cause everything's so wrong
And I don't belong
Living in your
Precious memories

'Cause I need you
nd I miss you
And now I wonder....

If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by '
Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could
Just see you
Tonight


No comments: