Sunday, September 26, 2004

ubin + airport + seoul

went to ubin yesterday with tee, kunying, peishan n lee ching. haven't been there for quite a while. haha, we were talking abt our horrible experiences last time during our np days on the ferry to ubin. thinking last time how we dread going onto the ferry to ubin. went to the same bicycle shop which we got our bikes from for the biathelon. we then cycled around ubin and even encountered a dog following us. eventually, after trying to turn around to trick the dog, the dog went off after another grp of cyclist. we took a route that i never went before, the road that leads to the chalet and then a quarry. also my first time cycle on those dirt path. it's so so fun. we met another grp of frens while cycling and surprising we can talk a lot. and it is talking a lot of crap. think i haven't talk a lot of cock since dunno when. eventually we cycled with them. had so much fun and laughter. esp the guy with that formula 1 bike which goes screechingggggg when he brakes. eventually we took quite a few pics. never take those wu liao pics lah. shld have taken more loh since i brought my lan pong digi cam along. but now my comp is so cock loh and then i can't load those pics into my comp. gotta back up all my files, esp my dear mp3s and then reformat the comp.

then we except lee ching went to the airport since we were near there. lots of changes to the airport. they got a new roof for terminal 2 and the bulk of termial 2 is under construction. so the viewing gallery is like only a small area and outside the glass wall there are those poles built for construction, so the view there is pathetic. what u see are a lot of ppl mugging there. some dunno mugging or do what, some are having sort of a picnic at a corner, some are hugging and kissing there. wonder what tourists think if they see these people mugging there. esp this area can be seen from the transit lounge. we then went over to terminal 1 and there was hell lot of ppl there. we then stayed there and watched a JAL 767, from the passengers boarding to the aircraft being pushed back and then moving on to the runway. interesting and that was the first time i saw the whole process and indeed there was lots of work going on behind the scene. everytime we board an aircraft, we just walked in and sit in our seat until the flight reach our destination, but if we could think of all the people who are involved, other than the pilot and cabin crew, it is indeed amazing. we talked a lot of there, and the bulk of it was politics. and it seems like they were interested in going to hong kong. it's just whether their parents allow. if possible it wld be good!

went out again today despite thinking of staying at home to nurse my leg and butt. then went to ps to wach doudge ball with yaozong. the show is damm funny!! esp the guy 'white'. i shall try to remember the 5 D's of doudgeball, doudge, duck, dive, (dunno what else) and doudge. haha, the power of the underdogs! it was quite uncomfortable as were were sitting in the front row. have to slouch down on the chair and watch the movie. it was not really uncomforable for the back but it was damm uncomfortable for the eyes. could only foucs on the center of the screen. after the movie, we went to taka seoul garden for dinner. treated yz to dinner for his bdae gift. on the way there, we saw 2 sg idols. first it was shirin, then after walking for a short distance, we saw olinda. was so full from the dinner that i still feel damm bloated now.

tmr is the what dress to impress workshop. quite sian. dunno shld pon or not. if pon then if need mc or whatever shit, also troublesome. go also sian. dun think i wld be able to wake up tat early tmr. aiya, pay $10 liao. think shld go. think i will not be able to come online for quite a while as my stupid comp need to be reformat and then need time to set up the internet connection. gonna miss the internet. wonder how am i going to survive without internet.

after hearing sylvester sing this song on sg idol, i downloaded it and damm it was a very very nice song and i love it!

Firehouse - When I Look Into Your Eyes Lyrics

I see the river when I look in your eyes
and all I ever wanted I always want you to be mine,
let's make a promise 'till the end of time,

we'll always be together and our love will never die,
so here we are face to face and heart to heart

and I want you to know we will never be apart,
now I believe that wishes can come true
'cause I see my whole world I see only you


when I look into your eyes
I can see how much I love you and it makes me realize
when I look into your eyes

I see all the dreams come true when I look into your eyes

I've looked for you all of my life,
now that I found you we will never say good-bye
can't stop this feeling and there's nothing I can do
'cause I see everything when I look at you


when I look into your eyes
I can see how much I love you and it makes me realize

when I look into your eyes
I see all the dreams come true when I look into your eyes


when I look into your eyes
I can see how much I love you and it makes me realize
when I look into your eyes

we will always be together and our love will never die
when I look into your eyes

I see all the dreams come true when I look into your eyes
when I look into your eyes

No comments: