Thursday, September 30, 2004

C C and more Ccccccc

got back all almost all my prelims results today. quite satisfied with econs and phy, but was totally disappointed by maths. as the title shows, got C all the way. the C from econs was actually moderated from a D grade. Well, at least it gave me confidence and the boost of energy to continue to work hard. glad that i did not rank first frm the bottom of the class this time round for the subjects. but for maths, damm sian diao, screwed my pure maths totally! got only 50/100 for paper 1 and i tot i cld do much better. damm! phy paper 2 n design was sucky. for econs, case study n DRQ sort of helped me. quite shock that i got quite high for DRQ. 13/20 and 13 seems to be my lucky number. got quite a few 13 for phy. then my gp content mark is also 13, but got add one more mark. Initially i got 25/50 for paper 2, then when i got home, i look at the script, i realise that my mark shld be 23 only! content: 14 language 9 adds up to 23!! bloody hell! made me happy for nothing. paper 1 leh, also dunno how. hope dun fail GP. wld be good if i cld have C5 or C6 and get CCCC all the way. btw, my cca grade is also C.

been having these techonology screw up these few days. first was my comp, after i reformatted the comp 2 times, now the comp cannot detect the sound card. i also dunno what the fucking problem is with the comp. just yesterday, when i got home, my keyboard cannot work all of a sudden. it just broke down overnight. WTF. then i got a new one, much smaller and sleak than the previous one. now even m IE have some problem. gonna reformat again this weekend. bloody hell. then my mp3 player also screwed up. now the compartent cannot open up fully. have to pull open to remove the disc. damm! everything is breaking down and soon it would be me i guess

No comments: