Friday, July 30, 2004

brotherhood

hoho! I'm so glad that the weekend is finally here. as usual, fri after sch is slacking time. Went to watch brotherhood today with yaozong and lydia. didn't expect her to come, but since she want, then i ok loh. btw, i dun really know her well. Think there are some moments where we were so damm quite loh. The movie was so damm touching. abt the love and bond between two brothers. something i would not get to experience since i am the only child. and this remind me of something. lydia was talking abt some single child and she asked how come rv got so many single child. then i replied because rv is so cheena wat. ok, back to the movie. was strainning my eyes damm hard to read the subtitles that my eyes hurt quite a lot after the movie. the last part where the old man went to his brother's sort of grave, was so so... could feel tears whelming in my eyes. erm. i did not cry. did see some others in the cinema cry.

yesterday night was really torture man. did physics until abt 1 am until i feel so giddy and then i went to bed. once i lay on the bed, then i feel so damm awake. did not fall asleep until 2 plus i think. i think the work i handed in was so damm bloody sloopy work.  but i couldn't give a damm liao. still got more stuff to do. tat's why i intend to stay at home all day this weekend to do my work. but before tat i got to clear up my room. these recent weeks some wierd flying creatures have been flying abt in my hse and i suspect tat it may be breeding in my room. gonna move all the bed, shelves apart tmr to clear all the stuff. major cleaning to do tmr.

also, borrowed F.I.R album from peiling. it's damm goood!!!!!! waiting for jay's new album to come out now.

also, jin hsien told me this joke

Qns: If lao wang got diabetes, what disease will his wife have?

 

 

 
Ans: tooth decay
Erm... dirty or wat i dunno. it really cracked me up!

No comments: